Match A Meal

We're covered in a blanket of fresh snow here in the Northeast. I really didn't take this storm that seriously – until I looked out and saw my car covered with at least a foot of snow - and the driveway that's about eighty feet long? Sitting there waiting to be shoveled.

Renters Rights!

Where are they?

I recently learned we've been shoveling out before the landlord gets here and when the people that live on the other side of this 2-family house get out there and start working, it only seems fair I chip in. And in the end? It's helping to burn off the pizza I ate for too many nights in a row this week.  It was survival, man. 

Speaking of food, early one morning before The Big Storm I had to run to the grocery store “for milk” and somehow ended up circling around an aisle of crunchy goodies in bags that contained copious amounts of delicious fat that I have not partaken of in quite some time.

I returned home with my Bag O' Goodies to create Match A Meal.

It looked like this-




Cheetos

Oh no you didn't!

Oh yes I did.

Comments

Popular Posts