Cross-dressing Poppy

A couple of people inquired as to how Poppy is and he’s doing great, thanks.  I just spent a couple of days with him and I’m grateful I’m walking around pain-free and not in his stockings right now.

Yes, stockings.  Poppy is a cross-dresser these days and apparently he prefers white thigh-highs.  They make you wear really tight white stockings after this kind of surgery that cover your legs when you walk shuffle around, which he isn‘t doing a lot of just yet. 

He found it difficult using that bottle thing the guys use (to urinate) when you can’t get out of bed because the shorts he was wearing didn’t have a “guy flap”.  He’s supposed to stay in shorts so his bandages are accessible and easier to change and he won’t have to move. 

So, to add to his newly-sporting-cross-dressing look I told him I was going to design a skirt for him because it’d be practical.  Big Grin.  It would!  He didn’t think it was funny being the manly-man hunter type guy he is.  I told him I was going to pitch my design to the hospital and not to him and if they told him he had to wear a skirt, then a skirt it’ll be.

Besides, kilts are cool, right?  


I used that argument with him and he still wasn't having it.


Comments

lori said…
Kilts are very masculine.
Micki Michelle said…
I know! I'm trying to sell him on this idea but seriously, skirts - I can't call it that, must come up with another name. The "item" WOULD be very practical while recovering from surgery.

Popular Posts