Very Funny

Usually I take the week off between Christmas and New Year’s Eve and what I’d like to be doing is some reading and writing and spending more time here with you.

But, this year?  This year I’m being the best humble servant EVAR!  And I say that with a smile, a wink, a nod, and a curtsey.  Whatever will bring in the big bucks or at least pay the bills.

Speaking of Christmas, someone (my Aunt) thought it was funny to give me this-

 



 

- because I’m addicted to lip gloss.  Not my fault though.  They put something in it that makes you crave it.  It’s true.  I read it somewhere.  It’s not a vanity thing, I just like my lips to be moisturized AT ALL TIMES

Yes, it’s true I keep lip gloss in every room in the house, my car and my purse so I’m always in arm’s reach and now?  Now I’ll be producing my own.  Maybe that'll be my new venture to get me out of The Hood.

 

The big SHOCKER this year was this-


 
I kid you not that my eyes welled up and I got goose bumps up and down my arms when I saw this work of art.  My parents have a friend who’s an internationally known knife maker.  He sells knives to Princes and the military.  A few months ago I got to tour his studio where each knife is hand-made and exotic woods are used from around the world.  Each knife is numbered and signed with his name.  





I’m not a knife collector but what I appreciate is the workmanship.  It's a small Chef’s Knife and since I’m, uh, supposed to be cooking new recipes every week they thought I’d appreciate it.  I DO.  Very impressive and I'm lucky to own one of these.  Thanks to the parents!





Just look at the blade of steel.  DAMN!


Comments

Popular Posts