Just One Question...


Forgive me for what I'm about to do?

Alrighty then.  Let's get this party started.





We all know by now that Thanksgiving night was not a silent night for the world’s most famous golfer.  Someone did indeed deck the halls or get decked in the halls or vestibule, or whatever they call it, and now, all he wants for Christmas is his two front teeth. 

O come all ye faithful is an understatement in this case.  Oh - Santa - baby!   They were rocking around the Christmas tree with his jingle balls.  I mean, bells.



Someone will be having a black AND blue Christmas because we all know whose chestnuts will be roasting on the fire.  AAAH!

They don’t know where he is but I suspect he’s far far away in a manger because he knows he's getting nuttin’ for Christmas.  BUT, he may still have a few of his favorite things lingering on the sidelines - perhaps another babe in toyland?

And now he's claiming - "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus." and "I'll be home for Christmas." in an effort to improve his image.


But with amazing grace his wife told him he can go tell it on the mountain.
 

I fear the next headline will read, “What Child is This?”  and it'll go on and on...

Comments

Lori said…
That's no Tiger! That's a Lion Cheetah!
Micki Michelle said…
Oh so witty. Good one Lori!
lori said…
I can not take credit for the originality of the lion cheetah comment. But for the life of me, I can not recall where I read it! I guess that means anonymous said it or something.
Micki Michelle said…
As Tony the Tiger say's, "They're GREAT!!!" "All 9, 10, 11,...of them."

I lost count at how many women have come forward.
Ro said…
Good one, Micki! Well done!
Micki Michelle said…
Somehow I missed your comment Ro. Thanks!

Popular Posts