Don We Now Our Balls and Gay Apparel

I read on someone's blog that if they have a Hooters restaurant for the men, there should be a Balls restaurant for the ladies.   Somehow, it doesn't come across the same, but I got a good chuckle out of it.  I'm trying to imagine what the logo would look like.   I'd link to that blog but I don't remember where I saw it.

I'm off to  "don we now our gay apparel" tonight, complete with apron, notepad and provide the most wonderful restaurant service ever!

Fa-la-la-la, la-la-la, blah.

THAT'S the spirit!

Oh, one other thing before I transform into waitress extraordinaire - I made turkey quesadillas last week (left-overs from Thanksgiving) so I'm only one recipe behind now.  I put turkey, cheese, jalapenos and salsa on a tortilla and topped it with another tortilla.  Bake until heated and cheese is melted.  Yum.  You can put anything you have laying around in it.  I would've added olives too if I had them on hand.

I think I'm moving up the ranks because being a Non-Cook, I didn't even refer to a recipe.  And I know, I know...who needs a recipe for that?  I do - that's who - so I can make sure I'm doing it right ya see.   But I had courage that day and memories from restaurants about what it's supposed to look like.  I think the only thing I didn't do was to heat or brown the tortilla in a frying pan before baking.

Tada.

Comments

Popular Posts