Cheesecake and A Plan


I opened my refrigerator the other day and found remnants from that little birthday dinner I had.


This is what my so-called friend gave me for my birthday.  A “friend” that watched me shed 20 lbs or so over the summer, and even hiked along with me once in a while.  I know what this is - it has a name disguised as a gift and it’s called SABOTAGE!

 

The day after my little celebratory dinner I had this beautiful homemade cheesecake for an appetizer and again for dessert - all in the same meal.  I even considered having it for breakfast.  

I’d like to thank that dear “friend” for the other gift she devilishly gave me - an extra five pounds.

I’m obsessed - hypnotized - by cheesecake now and I know this was all part of her master plan seeing as she recently started a cheesecake business.  Brilliant.  Are there groups for this sort of thing?

I feel perfectly comfortable talking about my “friends” here because as much as I try to bribe them with food, or money, or grace them with my stellar personality, most of them have better things to do than read me on here.  Maybe I’m just better in person.  But I doubt it.  

I’ve even called them up telling them I’ve written about them and I’m afraid I may have gone "over the line".  Like this time when I suggested one friend in particular would throw me in the slow cooker if she thought she could get a good meal out of it.

But you see, I have a plan.  I’m going to start telling people that I’ve posted their pictures on here - when they were bent over, or in the middle of a sneeze, or some awkward position because I thought it was cute, and I’m sure everyone else will think so too.
 

That may just work, and I'll feed everyone cheesecake.

Comments

Popular Posts