Where've You Been?

I’ve been away and I can’t believe I forgot to tell you. Ten days in Hawaii has been more than a girl can ask for. The surf, the sand and the laid back ways of the people have been a wonderful diversion from every day life. I slept late, read books by the ocean side and enjoyed many late nights full of great food, entertainment and dancing. Every day was spent getting massages and taking long walks on the cliffs overlooking the ocean and getting centered.

And then I woke up from that beautiful dream.

Seriously? Life’s been busy and by the end of the day I’ve been tired, distracted and emotionally drained and I haven’t had my writer’s hat on.

Forgive me?

I’ll post when I can, but for now it won’t be as regular as before. I hope you understand and check back frequently.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are such a kidder!!!!
Anonymous said…
Ok so now I am starting to think you have gone to wherever Miss Doxie went and I am getting grievous withdrawals. Miss you pal

Popular Posts