Mauritania

Now that I’ve lost four pounds, apparently I will no longer be desirable in Mauritania, Africa. But Jessica Simpson on the other hand, may be the crème de la crème amongst the women there.

If you haven’t heard, in Mauritania fat is IN. Men with fat wives are admired by other men. It shows that their woman is well taken care of and a sign of wealth. Didn’t we have that standard here in the US a century or so ago?

They force feed young girls and fatten them up like livestock to make them appealing for the men who “want their women to be pleasing to the eyes and touch”. However, it appears the men value being fit and find it a turn-off if they catch their wives walking for exercise and to shed a few pounds.

No exercise and fat is admired? I’m IN. I’m packing my moo-moo and will catch ya’ll later. I hope they have pizza there. Jessica Simpson even wants a piece of the action in Africa. Don’t think she didn’t plan this.

I kid, and I feel bad for what the press is doing to her. It’s absurd. All because she went from a size two to a four and now she’s fat. If she were living next door to most guys in America they’d be watching from their windows to catch a glimpse every time she left the house. I’d love to see the figures of Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield in vogue again. Maybe because I’m built like that, but that’s what women with curves look like.

If Hollywood rallied together and looked healthy in spite of what the fashion magazines are doing I think we’d have happier people and healthier young girls. And when the women are happy, generally the men are happy. Besides, the men I talk to like their women to be healthy, curves and all.


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18141550/

*I'm using a picture I already used here before, but it seemed so appropriate.




Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish I could get down with the Brick House. I have been waiting to grow my voluptuoms forever. In fact when I was a little girl that was all I wanted to do when I grew up, grow some bosoms, drive a stickshift while smoking a cigarette with a coke can between my legs. Looked cool to me!

Well in trying to inflate the "lungs" with cigarette smoke, I blew one out and had to stop the smoking part and then the caffeine began giving me these horrible brain stem swelling migraines and finally I was reduced to a topless (even with my shirt on) stick shift driver.

At least one of my dreams came true! I drive a 5 speed manual. But would I trade that skill for your boobs and your automatic? In a minute!

Oh but to be a Jayne Mansfield! Who cares what Entertainment Tonight says about your figure? Really seriously what about just loving all we got or got not just like it is and see where that goes?

Are you hot Mama? You sure look that way to me...

Popular Posts