Dear Santa

For Christmas I would like-


A conveyer-belt like the Jetson’s cartoon had, to stand on while the machine bathes, clothes and primps me while I just stand there.

Pets that clean up after themselves

For you to take back the 25 extra pounds you gave me over the last couple years
A noise blocker so I don't have to listen to my neighbors

A full day to play with the elves

Pizza that makes you lose weight

Lip gloss that isn’t addictive

All the dogs in my neighborhood to suddenly become bark-less

A new cape and the ability to teleport myself over the Holidays.

Thank you Santa!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i recently found the grossest tasting lip gloss in the world and not by choice! neosporin! BLECH! it is a lip lickers nightmare! dont you love santa?!
Micki Michelle said…
Neosporin. I might have to try it. I have lip gloss in every room of my house, my purse and car so I don't have to go looking for it.

What are they putting in this stuff?

Popular Posts