Medical Photography?

I got a couple of comments from people saying they liked the picture (the failure) from yesterday.  Who knew!  Maybe my bad pictures are really good, and the ones I think are good are eh, not so, and maybe I don’t have a clue as to what I’m doing.

Yeah?

No?

If you could’ve seen what it looked like in person you'd realize what a disappointment this is.  Want more crappy pictures?  Here’s the full line-up of them - again in that weird camera setting I didn’t realize was on -





And I was all Indiana Jones trying to get that picture too.  I had to jump across a very deep trench - all of FOUR WHOLE FEET DEEP - which I don’t think I’ve done since I was a kid, and then crawl up a mountain hill to mess up that picture.  But I thank you all for the comments.

I’m not responding to any emails at this moment because I’m still not convinced my computer isn’t infected with some kind of flu or virus and I don’t want to spread my technical germs.  The computer doctor said it’s clean but I’m not entirely convinced yet.  If you asked for a copy of that picture I’m more than happy to get rid of it and will forward it soon.

Tomorrow I head out very early to be Nurse Ratched for Poppy and see if he‘s up to doing a fitting for a skirt I designed for him and his stocking self.

Maybe I’ll take pictures of his scars, in the name of practicing my photography skills.  Maybe I’ll post them here (with his consent), but he just had the staples removed and damn if they didn’t add a little drama to the whole thing. 






Comments

Popular Posts