It's Grammy Night!

I know this is coming out on very short notice and no one will probably see it, but if you're watching the Grammy's tonight and want to chime in with any comments, leave them in the comments section. 

I hope to see you there, although I'll probably be talking with myself most of the night.

Have fun!

**Hit your REFRESH button every couple of minutes to follow the latest comments.  It's the button at the top of your screen with arrows going up and down (Internet Explorer) or an arrow that scrolls around making the letter "C" (Firefox) pending which browser you're using.  Or, simply hit your F5 button.

Comments

Micki Michelle said…
What was the deal with the dirt all over Elton John and Lady Ga Ga? Taking the pretty and perfect out of Hollywood?

They were great together.
Micki Michelle said…
Great performance as always by Beyonce but man she makes me nervous in those heels.
Micki Michelle said…
Holy crap! What is Pink wearing?
Micki Michelle said…
Wow. The costumes and theatrics are over the top. The Black Eyed Peas are doing their song, "I Got A Feeling". Love that song! Great energy.
Micki Michelle said…
Entertaining evening. If you watched the Grammy Awards I hope you enjoyed. Catch you on the other side.

Popular Posts