Thirty-four D

I have a gift that’s been passed down through generations in my family. When I was born, Momma gave it to me and said it’d been passed down to her. She said to take care and it would serve me well and apparently I have an admirer that wants it (see comments from Tuesday’s post).

They come in pairs and we’re so attached to one another we never part ways, although it’d be nice sometimes. I’d like to leave them at home when I’m exercising, or swap them out for a pair of B’s so I could wear halter tops and pretty backless dresses, but it doesn’t work like that you see. I’d donate to the needy if I could, but I can’t, so you’ll have to get your own.

So when they say I’m gifted. It’s not what you think.

And no, you’re not getting a picture to go with this post.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ummm..I realy like'em!
Anonymous said…
bigguns never stopped marilyn or jane from wearing halters!
Micki Michelle said…
You have a good point, however, she had body guards to protect her! ; D

Popular Posts