Organic Paper Shredder

We got blasted last night. By snow, that is.

It's not as big a storm as the last one but there's about 6 inches with another 5 or so expected, pending which report you listen to. It was all nice and quiet, but ever so slowly the neighbors are venturing outside to dig their way out of this white blanket we're covered in.  The only neighbor I'm concerned with right now though, is the one blasting their music in the room below me.  Joy.  I should've asked Santa for a new home for Christmas.

I'd like to sit out the shoveling for this storm thankyouverymuch. I'll stay in the kitchen - because I can cook with confidence now! - let the men handle the hard labor.


Speaking of cooking, I've slowly been adapting what I eat and trying to be more organic. I've also been more conscious about turning off lights when I'm not in the room and doing my part to conserve energy - translation: conserve money.   So this morning, when a piece of paper slid off of the table and onto the floor, and kitty started shredding it to pieces, I knew she finally had a purpose.  Organic Paper Shredder.

The best part is, the minute I'd grab my camera she'd stop and ever-so-innocently sit in that proper kitty pose and we'd have a staring contest for ridiculously long periods of time.  And under her breath I could hear her murmuring, “What? You think just because I'm a cat I'm dumb enough to be filmed shredding your financial documents?  What are you, stupid?”

Comments

Popular Posts