Say No To Rugs

I was behind a commercial van today that advertised flooring and on the back of the van it said -
 
"Say No To Rugs."

I'd hire them just for their witty humor. 

 **~**

See this space below (that's not there now because I wrote this paragraph)?  Blogger is having spacial problems and I can't do anything about it and I'm getting tired of it.  You get to preview your posts before publishing and the preview doesn't look anything like what your post will end up looking like so you end up with weird spacing and have to do multiple edits taking up way too much time.  I figure if I write enough here it'll take up the space but really...should I have to do this?  

Do I need to consider moving my blog to another system or whatever it's called?      

That would make my brain hurt too much.

Comments

Popular Posts