TGIF

I eaves-dropped on my self-conscious today to see if it was talking about me or at least thinking about me or maybe you, and here’s what I heard -

  • I wonder if there are birds that are afraid of heights.
  • Are there any nocturnal animals that are afraid of the dark?
  • I wonder if an animals ever look at other animals and secretly wish they were them.

                      (I’m sensing an animal theme here.)

  • I suppose there’s been lawns that look at neighboring lawns and think to themselves that the grass really is greener on the other side.


I'm sure you have some good ones of your own.  I did manage to cook this week.  I made brown rice again - not the microwave kind but actual stove top kind so I‘m feeling pretty confident with my rice-making skills.  And I made broccoli rabe.  I told you this was going to be exciting.

(I tried resizing the video but it's not working.  It'll have to stay this way until next week.)


Have a great weekend and catch you on the other side!

Comments

Popular Posts