Who's Your Idol?

Since I started posting here I'm not watching as much television, however, one show I'm not missing is American Idol. I think I'm one of the few people that likes it better after the first few shows when the nitwits are gone. I'll be here tomorrow night posting in the comments section during the show.

If you're a fan, join me tomorrow night and let me know what you think of the Idols. Who's your favorite? Who flopped? Who's outfit did/didn't you like? Whatever!

I don't even know if the 2 or 3 readers here even watch Idol, so I'm sure it'll be one heck of a dialogue, but I'm used to talking to myself.

American Idol - 8-10pm ET

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like Jennifer Hudson. I do not watch Idol and do not like reality television. I can not really contribute much.
Anonymous said…
I'll be there with you.
Micki Michelle said…
Uh, Lori, you do realize Jennifer Hudson isn't on AI anymore, right? ; D

If you're around stop by anyway just to give a shout-out!
Micki Michelle said…
Cool! See you there Mom. I'm curious to see who you're voting for because we don't usually root for the same contestants.
Anonymous said…
I know Jennifer is not on American Idol. I never knew her when she was an Idol. I only recently saw a clip of her singing on broadway and then found out later she was an idol. I know there are a couple of other singers that were idols too, but I did not know them as idols. Carrie Underwood and some other gal who sings about her mother leaving her. Then there is a gal Kelly who is very good and has a song I like. But I never saw them on Idol and just discovered them later. Well heck I guess I know of like 4 singers who were idols then. Guess I know more than I believed I did.

Popular Posts