I’m Not Overweight, I’m Stocking Up for the Food Riots.

If there were a famine and you were skin-skin-skinny, you’d hate me, or maybe you'd love me if you were really hungry. It could be a matter of life and death and I have to consider that dire consequence and maintain my growing figure. I’m just being proactive in these uncertain times.

For all of you wondering, the answer is no, it doesn’t affect my Super Hero powers. I’m much too strong to be held back by an extra 25 lbs. Besides, I’m thinking maybe I can be in a Dove commercial loving my rubenesque self. Maybe I’ll wear my cape and get wrist bracelets like Wonder Woman and nothing else. Will they allow that?

We’re in a recession and some are saying we’re close to a Depression, so isn’t it proper planning to be ready in the event of a food shortage? What’s an extra 25 lbs or so? Besides, studies have shown an extra 25 lbs is the perfect amount of weight during a food shortage.

I kid. I made it up. Sue me.

So I’m voluptuous, curvy, Michael Angelo’s “brick house”. It’s all in the wording and that can be spun a million different ways resulting in different feelings. Love yourself the way you are and feel beauty from the inside. Dig deep and allow yourself to feel good. Use kindness and respect towards others. Mother Theresa was not considered a beauty, yet she was one of the most beautiful people of our time.

Comments

Popular Posts